In this blog post I will talk about my top 10 favorite Star Wars character like I did with Harry Potter https://theoneandonlymitchell.edublogs.org/2017/02/24/harry-potter/ if you want to check it out. Ok let’s start with the list.

• Chewbacca is my first one because he looks like a mountain with fur and I also like the way he talks.
  • Yoda is my second one because he is a Jedi master he is green and he has some really good lightsaver skills.
  • Han Solo is my third one because he owns the millennium falcon and well that is cool and plus his best friend is Chewbacca.
  • R2-D2 is my frouth one because he is a droid and he helped out a lot even when his team was destroybig the Death Star.
  • 3-CPO is my fifth one because his best friend is R2-D2 and BB-8 he is funny and he was built from a little kid.
  • BB-8 is my sixth one because he had the map to Luke Skywalker and that is really important.
  • Luke Skywalker is my seventh because even though he did not grow up with a mom or dad he made the best out of it.
  • Obi Wan Kenobi is my eighth one because he teach Luke Skywalker a little bit of lightsaver skills because he was killed but he was really nice.
  • Ewoks are Chewbacca’s cousin and they also helped in a battle and people think that they eat people well they are wrong.
  • Boba Fett is my final one because just because he is a bad guy does not mean he could change.

One thought on “Top 10 Star Wars Character’s

1. I am embarrassed to tell you this… and a little worried about you judging me…I didn’t know that Ewoks and Chewbacca are cousins….